See what the studio has to offer, manage your personalised schedule, pay for your ongoing sessions and classes, explore our archive of recipes, blog posts and newsletter articles… and it looks freaking amazing.
I mean, it looks really really classy.
There’s so much to love about the new site, that I suggest you have a go and wander through it a bit. However, I’ll try to help you make sense out of one of the new features of the site, Managing Your Schedule.
Managing Your Schedule
Use this functionality if you’re keen to take control of your own scheduling. We will always be here to help you at the studio, so feel free to ring or email us. But sometimes you’re up late at night and suddenly remember you’re not sure what your schedule is on the next day or week. This is how you find out!
- Go to the Home Page. Click on the Login/Register button at the top right of the page.
- Sign in to your account; use the email address you gave to us when you joined and your password. If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry. Follow the prompts and you’ll get an opportunity to fix that.
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll get the My Account dialogue box. All of your details are there and you have access to update, etc.
- Click on My Schedule on the upper part of the screen.
- Voila! You’ll now have a list of all of your upcoming sessions/classes. And if you need to cancel any (though why you’d need to do that…I just can’t imagine), check out the Cancel button on the right of the appointment.
That’s how easy it is!
If you are still a bit confused, please contact us and we will happily help you so you have the best experience possible.