Great news: The WA government announced last eve that we can reopen the studio on Saturday 6 February with the normal distancing and masking requirements. These updated reqs will be reviewed and most likely end on Sunday 14 February; we are committed to following all government requirements.
Per information from the WA government website I have noted the guidelines relevant to our practice:
From 6pm, Friday 5 February the following will come into effect:
1) Perth and Peel will enter into a post-lockdown transition period until 12.01am, Sunday 14 February. This allows the full 14-day incubation period to run its course.
2) South West will return straight to pre-lockdown conditions.
The post-lockdown transition period for Perth and Peel includes:
1) All businesses can reopen, except for the casino and nightclubs.
2) Wearing a mask when in public and while at work, unless exempt or for vigorous outdoor exercise.
3) 4 square metre capacity rule in place for businesses and venues, up to a maximum of 150.
4) 20-person limit for private indoor and outdoor gatherings.
So the big takeaways are we will all 1) wear masks at the studio, 2) use the same antiseptic hand wash and equipment cleansers and 3) use same distancing as before.
See You On The Mat
A big thanks to everyone that was able to do our Zoom classes this week. It was nice to keep the energy and conversations going. I look forward to seeing ya’ll in the studio over the next week while we carefully get back to normal.
As always, hang in there and stay safe.
Neil and the Staff at Revolution