Mum’s Are Crazy Busy
Face it: Being pregnant or a new mum is bloody hard.
You have 9 million things to do, ensuring your ‘peanut’ is taken care of in the best way possible. Plus, you have a home to run. Some of you have business careers that need managing, as well as to be an on-call ‘bus driver’ for kids and partners. Yet you do all of the above and more because is has to be done.
You ARE A Priority
There is one priority that tends to take a back seat to all of the others: Keeping your mental state calm and your physical body fit and comfortable. Without those, you’ll find it almost impossible to do any of your other responsibilities for long without an eventual breakdown.
And that breakdown will happen, whether as an inability to keep from getting colds and flu’s, insomnia, back soreness and shoulder pain, headache. Does any of this sound familiar?
If exercise is not high on your priority list, it really should be, which is why we developed our fitBABES Programme.
5 Reasons Why Mum’s Do fitBABES
- Safe, challenging instruction from practitioners with expertise in pre and postpartum Pilates. We have been in Perth for over 16 years and our teachers have extensive education and training using the Pilates Method to help pre and post pregnant women to recover and thrive.
- Flexible scheduling. You can change your appointment as needed to fit with the evolving feeding and sleep schedule as well as your own energy levels.
- “Me” time guaranteed. In our lovely, boutique (and air-conditioned!) studio, you get a chance to focus on your body while your instructors make sure your programme is uniquely suited to your daily needs.
- A space with other busy mums who can relate. It’s reassuring and helpful to meet other mum’s going through what you are dealing with.
- Your bub is welcome and expected (age limit 9 months). We don’t run a crèche. Instead, we make sure this important bonding time between you and baby is respected by keeping your child nearby so you can interact as needed. At times you’ll have your bub near you on the floor or comfortably sleeping in their pram. Other times, we’ll incorporate them into your workout, such as riding with you on the Reformer.