A bit about us
Combining experience in The Pilates Method of Physical and Mental Conditioning, GYROTONIC® and other movement techniques, we strive to design challenging programmes tailored to your needs and abilities. Our studio is fully equipped, private and tranquil. All sessions occur under a high degree of supervision, taught by instructors with the highest qualifications and training in our industry.
Wide Variety of Pilates-based classes (equipment and floor) such as:
- Beginner to Advanced Pilates Classes
- GYROKINESIS® Yoga
- BOOTYCAMP Cardio & Pilates
- SPRING IT Springboard equipment class
Sports Specific & Rehabilitation Services
- Improve sports performance
- Decrease back pain
- Pre and post pregnancy training
- injury recovery
Public and Practitioner-Only CEC Workshops.
- APMA-recognised provider for Level 2 Pilates Instructor Course
- Delivery of nationally accredited qualifications such as the Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Pilates-Based Movement Therapy
- Delivery of the GYROTONIC® Level 1 Pre-Training course (necessary for admission to the Foundation courses taught around the world).